Hi-Def modded NES console Pictures
It has been upgraded with a new 72 pin zif connector, it’s a death grip type that you may or may not need to push the cart down to make work and have to pull pretty hard to get the cart back out!
I recommend upgrading to a Blinking Light Win whenever they become available!
This is still an original Nintendo so there are almost no compatibility issues with any games or accessories.
The zapper will not work on digital TVs.
If there is a problem with the Hi-Def NES kit I will fix or replace it for free for at least one year.
If any of the original NES components fail I cannot fix or replace them for free, but will do it for a nominal fee.
The original RF and composite output still work with this mod, you just have to unplug the hdmi cord or change input setting on the tv.
I replaced all electrolytic capacitors in the power/av box as preventative maintenance.
Hi-Def kit has latest v2 firmware.
The Hi-Def NES kit adds MANY features, this is not a complete list:
* Menu access via controller
* 3 output resolutions: 480p, 720p, or 1080p.
* HQX filters for video that can be turned on and off
* Adjustable edge cropping
* Adjustable horizontal position
* Controllable volume level for each audio source
* Stereo panning of each audio source
* 3 Selectable palettes with a black and white mode
* Multiple scanline options
* Audio register viewer
* Hotkeys for long and short resets
* Overclocking and underclocking available, and can fix audio pitch too
* Full digital audio with full support for all expansion audio
* Zero lag video generation – no frame buffer
* Console is fully powered by the Hi-Def NES kit with a cleaner more efficient supply circuit, still works with original ac adapter and others.
* Future firmware updates can be done by owner with a flashcart! No need to send it back to me!
Actual pics of the one you will receive: