Hi-Def NES install guides
NES-001 Front Loader
YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM AND ZOOM IN
1.Pull ribbon cable locks out for all 4 connectors, 2 on main board, 1 on each interposer.
2. Insert 6″ ribbon cable in to unlocked connector on ppu interposer and lock it in.
3. Insert 8″ ribbon cable in to unlocked connector on cpu interposer and lock it in.
4. Insert interposers in to sockets on nes mobo, then insert cpu or ppu in to correct interposer sockets.
RP2A03 is the CPU, RP2C02 is the PPU for NTSC consoles (US, Canada, Japan, etc).
RP2A07 is the CPU, RP2Co7 is the PPU for PAL consoles (Europe etc).
7. Solder leads to hole where 7805 was pulled from, center hole is ground and inside hole is input voltage, outside hole is not used.
8. Solder the other end of the 6 inch lead to the pads for voltage in and ground.
13. Screw in a couple screws to secure in place and test your work.
14. If the kit works replace the other screws to nes mobo.
15. Place top shell on to nes and fasten with 6 philips screws.