Hi-Def NES Terminology

I often find people don’t understand what the different parts of the kits are actually called so here is a guide:

Round pin sockets:

Round pin headers:

Dual wipe sockets:

Interposer board:

Interposer board assembled:

Main board:

Ribbon cables/ffc/flat flex cables:

Power ground wire:

Mounting screw/nut:

Foam piece:

Hi-Def NES FAQs page

Hi-Def NES Troubleshooting guide